KorrupT Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KorrupT Gaming

The Offical Forum of KorrupT Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Request A Song  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Notice's:
The CS:Souce Game IP is : 208.100.47.224:27015
All applications are now open go the the Application Section & Apply GOOD LUCK!
Nico has been promoted to head of all staff we are considering heaving heads of each are but it is not confirmed so CONGRATZ NICO
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Server Stats
Google AdSence
Click To Get Us More Money!
Ventrillo Stats
Donate To The Server
Please help support KorrupTGaming. If you enjoy gaming here and with us please show your support and help us stay around longer

Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps!

Go down 
+2
NicoLies
Crazee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazee

Crazee

Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps! Empty
PostSubject: Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps!   Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:11 am

You know me Razz my app was already posted in Forum Mods when the site was first made lol so I ain't posting another one! But I will post this....

Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps! Crosshairs

That's right...I'm just that good!
Back to top Go down
NicoLies
Root Admin
NicoLies

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps!   Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:45 am

Lol that might be take as sacrilegious xD. For people who don't know, Allah is the god of Islam.
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps!   Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:12 am

Well Razz being American, I don't think it would be sacreligious on my part Razz that's being patriotic Razz rofl. Support the troops! Hoorah!

By the way, ignore this application, as apparently I don't contribute to the community at all Wink ain't that right Mike rofl.
Back to top Go down
L337Justin
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps!   Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:33 am

Gimme a list of what you contribute bud.

"rofl" all you want, you give us shitty affiliates (Were not even on Mozy Mac's site anymore).
Back to top Go down
Skylark
Root Admin
Skylark

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps!   Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:46 am

both of u shut up
Back to top Go down
https://korruptgaming.forumotion.net
NicoLies
Root Admin
NicoLies

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps!   Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:18 am

Just remember to not start the flame war o.O
Back to top Go down
metalord221
Root Admin
metalord221

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps!   Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:25 am

Ok, heres how i see it. It doesnt matter how much you contribute to the server so much as to how much your willing to contribute. each of you has contributed to the server in several different ways. Im going to ask that if you have any problems with each other to please keep it in pm's or some form of personal chat. i personally and i can gaurentee that im not the only one. that dont wanna come on the forums and see arguments. so again i ask to please respect everyone who comes on here and keep it in whispers or private chat. But i will say that since both of you do contribute to the server that you both should learn to get along. whether u like each other or not.

*edit* this post and the top 4-5 will be deleted in 24 hours. and this thread will resort back to before the flaming.
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps!   Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:27 am

No flame war here, but as for a "list" here ya go.

• Affiliates - Always looking for new ones(And I'll deal with Mozy Mac)
  • Graphics - Banners, avatars, signitures, and whatever else
  • Helping to set stuff up - Both for this site and for Mike's site
  • Basically anything I'm asked to help with if I know how to do it and if I don't I try to find out.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy456

Jimmy456

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps!   Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:53 am

whats mozy mac?
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps!   Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:37 am

Mozy Mac is a website for Mac users to chill. Basically it's like our gaming community except it's a Mac community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps!   Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps! Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe? Kinda? Perhaps!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KorrupT Gaming :: Important Info :: Application :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: