KorrupT Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KorrupT Gaming

The Offical Forum of KorrupT Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Request A Song  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Notice's:
The CS:Souce Game IP is : 208.100.47.224:27015
All applications are now open go the the Application Section & Apply GOOD LUCK!
Nico has been promoted to head of all staff we are considering heaving heads of each are but it is not confirmed so CONGRATZ NICO
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Server Stats
Google AdSence
Click To Get Us More Money!
Ventrillo Stats
Donate To The Server
Please help support KorrupTGaming. If you enjoy gaming here and with us please show your support and help us stay around longer

Nemesis's Forum Moderator Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemesis

Nemesis

Nemesis's Forum Moderator Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Nemesis's Forum Moderator Application [ACCEPTED]   Nemesis's Forum Moderator Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:58 am

1.What is your name? Nigel K.

2.Tell us about yourself. I am 15 years old. I love playing FPS's and RPG's. I am a mature individual. I have patience, and I know when to be serious and when not to be.

3.How can we contact you? (AIM, MSN, Vent) MSN: creepyfreaks333@hotmail.com

4.State your IGN. Currently, I do not have CSS.

5.Why are you applying for the position of forum moderator? I am applying because I really like to be involved in forums. I like to be social, and I like to interact with people, so by being a forum moderator I can do that.

6.Do you have any experience as a forum moderator(please include examples)? I have been a forum moderator for VengeanceMS and MapleGateway.

7.How can you help the KorrupT Gaming Community? I can advertise by making banners and posting them on other sites. I will keep the forums under control. I will make sure no one gets into a fight, and if they do, I will resolve it.

8.Will you follow the KorruptGaming staff rules? I will follow the staff rules 110%

9.Why should we choose you? I think you should choose me because I am a responsible, patient, understanding person. I think I can make an effect on the forums. I do not take kindly to racism, harassment, or anything else that could hurt peoples feelings.

10. Anything else you would like to add? I would like to say that I really enjoy my time at KorrupT. Even if I did just start on the forums.

Last edited by Nemesis on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L337Justin
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis's Forum Moderator Application [ACCEPTED]   Nemesis's Forum Moderator Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Yeah yeah asshole you can have it.

Only because you touched my penis <3

I approve.
Back to top Go down
NicoLies
Root Admin
NicoLies

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis's Forum Moderator Application [ACCEPTED]   Nemesis's Forum Moderator Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:13 am

Lol inappropriate? =P

I approve as well if I have to.... I don't know what kind of system we are using to decide on staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis's Forum Moderator Application [ACCEPTED]   Nemesis's Forum Moderator Application [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nemesis's Forum Moderator Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1