KorrupT Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KorrupT Gaming

The Offical Forum of KorrupT Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Request A Song  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Notice's:
The CS:Souce Game IP is : 208.100.47.224:27015
All applications are now open go the the Application Section & Apply GOOD LUCK!
Nico has been promoted to head of all staff we are considering heaving heads of each are but it is not confirmed so CONGRATZ NICO
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Server Stats
Google AdSence
Click To Get Us More Money!
Ventrillo Stats
Donate To The Server
Please help support KorrupTGaming. If you enjoy gaming here and with us please show your support and help us stay around longer

KorrupT a wish!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy456

Jimmy456

KorrupT a wish!!! Empty
PostSubject: KorrupT a wish!!!   KorrupT a wish!!! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 am

this is a game coppied off another forum but its still fun heres how to play:

first someone will post a wish then
someone else comes along and corrupts that wish E.G:

Jimmy: i wish that skylark wasnt so annoying

Random:
granted, but you started being as annoying as him and you go crazy and kill yourself

i wish i had a million dollars

And it repeatsso heres my wish

i wish COD4 on pc would work for me
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

KorrupT a wish!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KorrupT a wish!!!   KorrupT a wish!!! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:59 am

Wish granted, but everytime you connect to a game the hackers jump you and you are pwned for eternity.

I wish wishes were banned.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy456

Jimmy456

KorrupT a wish!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KorrupT a wish!!!   KorrupT a wish!!! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:04 pm

your younger cousin goes on the forum and makes a wish then your acount gets band

i wish that i had counter strike right now and i had all the hacks ever made and no one could ban me cause i would just unban then ban the makers of counterstrike and run it by myselfbut its actually sam running it and if he stuffs it up i kill him revive him then threaten him
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

KorrupT a wish!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KorrupT a wish!!!   KorrupT a wish!!! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Wish granted and suddenly a copy of Counter Strike and all the hacks ever made for it appear on your hard drive but out of nowhere you develope a deadly allergy to computers stopping you from stepping within 45 feet of a computer or it would cause you instant death forcing you to sell your computer and everything that went with it.

I wish you were banned Jimmy456 and never able to be unbanned on that or any other account you or anyone you know makes in this or any other lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

KorrupT a wish!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KorrupT a wish!!!   KorrupT a wish!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:45 am

Wish granted, but all of the sudden you are banned and you are never able to be unbanned on that or any other account you or anyone you know makes in this or any other lifetime.

I wish I had CSS. =[
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

KorrupT a wish!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KorrupT a wish!!!   KorrupT a wish!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:59 am

Wish granted! You now have CSS, but it contains a virus and has eatten away at your harddrive and your motherboard is about to crash.

I wish I looked like an elephant!
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

KorrupT a wish!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KorrupT a wish!!!   KorrupT a wish!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:15 pm

Wish granted you are an elephant, but you now have Elephantitis. Congratz!

I wish I wasn't Photoshop retarted.
Back to top Go down
L337Justin
Root Admin

KorrupT a wish!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KorrupT a wish!!!   KorrupT a wish!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Granted. Now your just retarded altogether.

I wish I could cum on command. So when I have sex.. I just don't have to cum at all.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

KorrupT a wish!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KorrupT a wish!!!   KorrupT a wish!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:41 pm

HA! Wtf, wish granted. But it turns out that you end up cumming all the time. One big constant stream.

I wish I could fly.
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

KorrupT a wish!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KorrupT a wish!!!   KorrupT a wish!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:42 am

Wish granted, but during one of your flights the US military mistakes you as an enemy bogey and blasts you out of the sky killing you.

I wish KorrupT Gaming ruled the world.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

KorrupT a wish!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KorrupT a wish!!!   KorrupT a wish!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:10 am

Wish granted. But now Mikey turns into a giant ogre. And he eats the world.

I wish I was a Jedi!

Last edited by Nemesis on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

KorrupT a wish!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KorrupT a wish!!!   KorrupT a wish!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:06 am

YOU FORGOT TO LEAVE A WISH OF YOUR OWN AGAIN! EDIT YOUR MESSAGE WITH A WISH AND I'LL EDIT THIS MESSAGE TO KORRUPT IT AND PUT MINE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KorrupT a wish!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KorrupT a wish!!!   KorrupT a wish!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

KorrupT a wish!!!
Page 1 of 1