KorrupT Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KorrupT Gaming

The Offical Forum of KorrupT Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Request A Song  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Notice's:
The CS:Souce Game IP is : 208.100.47.224:27015
All applications are now open go the the Application Section & Apply GOOD LUCK!
Nico has been promoted to head of all staff we are considering heaving heads of each are but it is not confirmed so CONGRATZ NICO
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Server Stats
Google AdSence
Click To Get Us More Money!
Ventrillo Stats
Donate To The Server
Please help support KorrupTGaming. If you enjoy gaming here and with us please show your support and help us stay around longer

So um...Here we go?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TAKTIX

So um...Here we go? Empty
PostSubject: So um...Here we go?   So um...Here we go? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:31 pm

I'm Matt and I'm an alcoholic and an addictive competitive gamer.....

Oh wait...not that kind of introduction XD Mah bad.

But yeah, I'm Matt, I do drink a lot, I do game a lot, and I've been gaming with Jutt, Nico, and Dave for I think going on 2-3 years now. I work full time at a rock quarry (like an above ground mine) running their computers and I go to college at DeVry studying Game and Simulation Progamming. I've played CS since right after beta testing ended doing LANs and such. I think I've had steam for only 4-5 years? Still on my original account as I'm the only one out of a group of friends that got bored a few years ago and decided to hack for a month lol. Hacking's dumb. They say don't knock it til you try it, but I've tried it and it's still a negative.

But yeah, I've got Halo 2, Gears of War, CS 1.6/Source, HL/HL2, Left4Dead, Day of Defeat 1.3/Source, Dark Messiah, Grid, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft (don't play anymore though), Diablo II, and probably a few others I forgot. So, if you need anyone cause you're bored just let me know and I'll play.

Did I forget anything Jutt Jutt?
Back to top Go down
L337Justin
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: So um...Here we go?   So um...Here we go? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:54 pm

He'll roll you in about any game you play.

He's sexy in person.

He fucks scene girls xD

His gamer buddy is a mix of like 1,000 different races (Whatever happened to Joel?)

When he doesn't try, its funny, because he'll still roll you.

He likes it when I talk about the pizza man <3
Didn't you used to smoke too? Lol.
Back to top Go down
TAKTIX

PostSubject: Re: So um...Here we go?   So um...Here we go? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Lol pizza man joke has been goin for about 2 years. Joel's still around. Mostly games with his cousins/brother now. Don't see him as much. He kind of dropped mainstream gaming. I've been getting to that point, but then I go out and buy something else to play. I smoke like a damned chimney lol. Trying to give up on the scene girl thing. Getting to be too much of a hassle. Idk if I can role people as much as I used to. I don't game as much and I gave up the whole competitive thing there for about a year or two. Figured I'd change names again and come back.
Back to top Go down
L337Justin
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: So um...Here we go?   So um...Here we go? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:18 pm

Oh yeah thats something he forgot. He changes names like women change tampons.

Its fucking crazy.
Back to top Go down
TAKTIX

PostSubject: Re: So um...Here we go?   So um...Here we go? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Haha, but at least my names are wicked sick and are original. How many Wicked Ronins or Rymorems or wickedTAKTIXs or KLEiNs or whatever else have you seen besides me? Lol
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

PostSubject: Re: So um...Here we go?   So um...Here we go? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:48 am

Um....I've known about 27 Wicked Ronins, 5 Rymorems, No "wickedTAKTIXs" but a few WickedTactix and plenty of Kleins especially among my friends since the school district here is "Klein ISD" lol.

Now tell me how many Crazee, Monoxide, MonoxideChild, Monoloxide, Maldito, Drazan, DraggZ, Imaus, Faith, Prince, Bloodninja, Skydren, Huntaar, Huntarr, AngeloDellaMuerta, and Sinjizu's you've known Razz
Back to top Go down
NicoLies
Root Admin
NicoLies

PostSubject: Re: So um...Here we go?   So um...Here we go? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:54 am

How many Nico's do you know? o.o
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

PostSubject: Re: So um...Here we go?   So um...Here we go? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:04 am

I knew alot of Nico's on GunZ: The Duel. Other then that not many. Then again there was a "Nico" Machine gun in it so alot of people named themselves after it.
Back to top Go down
TAKTIX

PostSubject: Re: So um...Here we go?   So um...Here we go? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:55 pm

One of my friends through high school was Nico XD

It's funny how I'm the only Wicked Ronin in competitive/noncompetitive gaming and on any website I've ever been too, but you know 27 of them =P Get original smart ass =D
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

PostSubject: Re: So um...Here we go?   So um...Here we go? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:17 am

Just cause you've never seen them don't mean I haven't Wink out of 6 billion people in the world there's quite a few that I know that you don't Smile so grow a brain smart ass Twisted Evil lol
Back to top Go down
TAKTIX

PostSubject: Re: So um...Here we go?   So um...Here we go? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:10 pm

I've got friends all over North America and a few in Europe and none of them have seen another besides me =)
Back to top Go down
L337Justin
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: So um...Here we go?   So um...Here we go? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:46 pm

I've been mainstream gaming for like ever.

I've only seen one WickedTaktix, ronin, or rymorem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So um...Here we go?   So um...Here we go? Empty

Back to top Go down

So um...Here we go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KorrupT Gaming :: KorrupT Gaming Hub :: Introductions & Farwells-
Jump to: