KorrupT Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KorrupT Gaming

The Offical Forum of KorrupT Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Request A Song  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Notice's:
The CS:Souce Game IP is : 208.100.47.224:27015
All applications are now open go the the Application Section & Apply GOOD LUCK!
Nico has been promoted to head of all staff we are considering heaving heads of each are but it is not confirmed so CONGRATZ NICO
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Server Stats
Google AdSence
Click To Get Us More Money!
Ventrillo Stats
Donate To The Server
Please help support KorrupTGaming. If you enjoy gaming here and with us please show your support and help us stay around longer

Justin's To-Do List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L337Justin
Root Admin

Justin's To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: Justin's To-Do List   Justin's To-Do List EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:53 pm

When I return from my vacation on July 3rd, this is my goals! I hope all other admin's approve and if not I will surely compromise.

To-Do List + Progress
==============
~Install AMXModX on the server.
~Install all of the CPL maps on the server and get rid of the ones that take up bandwidth
~Get our admin's to HAVE admin through AMXModX
~Configure AMXModX to have the "vote" command (for changing maps, kicking, banning ect.)
~Organize the Guild's feature of our clan to make it more userfriendly but still competitive! (Trust me.. what I have in plan is good lol)
~Set up our mainsite and get us affiliated with some good servers I used to be a part of or know the owners
~Set us up an IRC channel and get a punch of idlers in the IRC channel so we get publicity (This would replace the chatbox)
~Set the server to display and advertisement in-game of Admin pricing 5$ each month and to go to our site/forum
~Configure the servers MotD (Message of the Day) to display our site (if not.. then at least our rules)
~Setup an FTP program to easily have access to the server's files.
~Get a better forum banner somehow (The other one was better -.-)
~Script some preset commands for auto buying (EX: Press F2 and it'll buy you an AK47 and a kevlar and deagle and all the ammo you need and grenades ect)
~Get a script that locks our server down with a password and configures all of the CVAR's for a scrim match
~Find a beast ass Lo3 script (live on 3 script. Its the script that starts the scrim)
~On the left of the forum where it displays the Server Stats for ventrilo, I know a good site that we can replace the Ventrilo server stats with a better one that will show you who all is in the ventrilo and what they are doing ect ect. It just gives our player a better feel
~Get everyone in the Steam Community group

Completed Tasks
===========
~Install AMXModX
~Install CPL/Cal Maps
~Setup an FTP Program
~Server stats for Vent

There's probably some more I could do. And will do.

If I think of it I'll add it to the list. Any comments or suggestions? I'm trying to make us look as professional and feel as professional as possible. The more professional site's are and how well we are structured, the more people come =]
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

PostSubject: Re: Justin's To-Do List   Justin's To-Do List EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:40 am

The banner is something I can cover. Just need to know exactly what size you want it. This is just going by the size already set up there.

Justin's To-Do List KGFBanner-new
Back to top Go down
L337Justin
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's To-Do List   Justin's To-Do List EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:42 am

Yup yup =]

Make me one of them sick ass avatars.

But when you make th ebanne rmake it high rez.
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

PostSubject: Re: Justin's To-Do List   Justin's To-Do List EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:25 am

Computer dead. Posting this from PS3. Will do banner and avatar as soon as I'm back up and running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin's To-Do List   Justin's To-Do List Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin's To-Do List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KorrupT Gaming :: Important Info :: News & Updates :: Admin's Blog-
Jump to: