KorrupT Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KorrupT Gaming

The Offical Forum of KorrupT Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Request A Song  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Notice's:
The CS:Souce Game IP is : 208.100.47.224:27015
All applications are now open go the the Application Section & Apply GOOD LUCK!
Nico has been promoted to head of all staff we are considering heaving heads of each are but it is not confirmed so CONGRATZ NICO
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Server Stats
Google AdSence
Click To Get Us More Money!
Ventrillo Stats
Donate To The Server
Please help support KorrupTGaming. If you enjoy gaming here and with us please show your support and help us stay around longer

RE: Admin Pricing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L337Justin
Root Admin

RE: Admin Pricing Empty
PostSubject: RE: Admin Pricing   RE: Admin Pricing EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Should charge 5$ a month for admin positions that are other than already existing admins.

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
metalord221
Root Admin
metalord221

PostSubject: Re: RE: Admin Pricing   RE: Admin Pricing EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:08 pm

hmm thats a good idea
Back to top Go down
Crazee

Crazee

PostSubject: Re: RE: Admin Pricing   RE: Admin Pricing EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:40 am

Sounds interesting, but might also wanna post up a list of features and commands they'll be permitted for that $5. Also might wanna consider different levels of admin for different prices. I've seen and been on many different CS:S servers with admin plans for sale and most gave a few admin powers for 1 price such as slap and time bomb or small stuff like that and then gave a few extra powers for a higher price such as freezing players or no-clipping and for the highest price per month the ability to kick players or give out temporary bans.

That helps keeping the power of Kick and Ban or Freezing people for no reason or abusing the no-clip ability out of alot of people's hands to begin with while still allowing those willing and able to pay for it to get those higher powers and hopefully using them responsibly.

Just my opinion. Either way, good idea to charge for admin to begin with.
Back to top Go down
L337Justin
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: RE: Admin Pricing   RE: Admin Pricing EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Yeah we'd give a quick admin feature list.

Admin Features Include
===============
~Custom Player Model
~+Hook Command (Ask me if you dont know what it does)
~Maybe a free Parachute (deployable in air for big drops and it makes you fall slower
~Kick command
~Slap command
~Maybe admins can have their own menu where they can have presets of weapons
~Have control of what maps on
~Can initiate votes

Do NOT include a noclip command or a ban command. Those are just not necessary.

I don't want our server to be riddled with mods that fuck up the gameplay.. so the +hook command and the parachute command might be a little much... maybe the parachute can slide. I've seen legit servers that use parachutes and it doesn't really fuck up the gameplay, because there aren't that big of falls. Only really on cs_assault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Admin Pricing   RE: Admin Pricing Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: Admin Pricing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KorrupT Gaming :: Important Info :: News & Updates :: Admin's Blog-
Jump to: